Healthy children will be admitted and accorded equal treatment and access to services without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, or ancestry. The A+ Preschool Program is for children ages 2.5 to 5 years old. The day your child turns 2.5 years old, he/she is eligible for our program. Children must be FULLY toilet trained by the day of entry.
The following forms must be completed and submitted to A+ BEFORE your preschooler may be admitted into the program:
- Copy of Admission Agreement
- Notification of Parents’ Rights
- Personal Rights
- Identification and Emergency Information
- Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- Child’s Pre-admission Health History (Parent’s Report)
- Physician’s Report, and Immunization Requirements
A+ will not hold a spot for your child until all paper work is completed.
Children must be immunized against the following:
- Polio (3)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (1)
- Diptheria- Pertussis- Tetanus (DPT-4)
- Hepatitis B
Up-to-date immunization records must be presented at the time of enrollment.