We are excited to be able to offer year-round, full-time preschool care to families!
Check out our FAQ Sheet!
Check out our preschool summer daily schedule!
You must build your monthly schedule with the Preschool Supervisor, Haley Griffin. If you schedule a session, you will be charged for that session regardless of whether or not your child attends the session.
- If your child is absent on his/her scheduled days due to illness, you will still be charged for the session.
- Vacations: We hope you and your family are able to go on vacations. When this happens, here are your choices: Pay your regular fees for that time period to maintain your scheduled days or stop your scheduled days at the beginning of the month, and reschedule upon your return (based upon availability).
- Changes in your Child’s Set Schedule: If you wish for your child’s schedule to change for the next month, make sure you notify Haley in writing prior to the first school day of the new month. Schedule changes can be found on the Parent Information Board, or you can email Haley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New this year! If your child will graduate our preschool program in June 2019, you get the OPTION of either sending your child to our school age program or keeping your child enrolled in the preschool program until he/she attends his/her first day of Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten in August 2019. For more information on our school age program, click here.
Please note the following:
- Younger students will be asked to use the restroom more frequently than is listed on the daily schedule.
- For students who fall asleep during nap time, they will not be woken up until 3:00 p.m. unless otherwise directed by parent. This will cut into the child’s time outdoors.
- For students who participate in field trips: We follow rules and regulations set by California Highway Patrol and California DMV. All children are put in safety seats as designated by CHP. Your child may be frequently weighed throughout the summer to ensure your child is placed in the correct safety seat.