We are excited to be able to offer year-round, full-time preschool care to families! Although we are open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. like we are during the school year, a few things are different with our summer preschool program, including: our schedule, session options, prices, and curriculum.
Our Summer Hours:
Session #1: 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Session #2: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Session #3: 2:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Each session costs $10.00.
You must build your monthly schedule with the Preschool Supervisor. If you schedule a session, you will be charged for that session regardless of whether or not your child attends the session.
- If your child is absent on his/her scheduled days due to illness, you will still be charged for the session.
- Vacations: We hope you and your family are able to go on vacations. When this happens, here are your choices: Pay your regular fees for that time period to maintain your scheduled days or stop your scheduled days at the beginning of the month, and reschedule upon your return (based upon availability).
- Changes in your Child’s Set Schedule: If you wish for your child’s schedule to change for the next month, make sure you notify the Preschool Supervisor in writing prior to the first school day of the new month. Schedule changes can be found on the Parent Information Board, or you can email Miss Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Summer Calendar: Follow the links below to access the Summer 2017 preschool calendars.
Follow the link below to see the daily schedule we follow during our summer sessions:
Information for Graduating Preschool Students:
New this year! If your child will graduate our preschool program in June 2017, you get the OPTION of either sending your child to our school age program or keeping your child enrolled in the preschool program until he/she attends his/her first day of Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten in the August 2017. For more information on our school age program, click here. Keep in mind: School Age registration is done online for Session #2 (10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.) and is considered a drop-in program for Session #1 (7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.) and Session #2 (2:00 – 5:30 p.m.). The School Age program runs Monday – Thursday. The preschool program runs Monday – Friday. If you choose to participate in the Preschool Program, remember you must build a monthly schedule or follow drop-in guidelines. Speak to an A+ staff member for more information!
Please note the following:
- Younger students will be asked to use the restroom more frequently than is listed on the daily schedule.
- For students who fall asleep during nap time, they will not be woken up until 3:00 p.m. unless otherwise directed by parent. This will cut into the child’s time outdoors.
- For students who participate in field trips: We follow rules and regulations set by California Highway Patrol and California DMV. All of our drivers have a clean driving record, a background check, and possess any special licenses required by the state of California for transporting passengers. All children are put in safety seats as designated by CHP. Your child may be frequently weighed throughout the summer to ensure your child is placed in the correct safety seat.